Group Finance Manager
£70,000 to £80,000pa
Key responsibilities will include:
• Managing the production and reviewing of all reporting for the Group.
• Single point of contact for all IFRS related queries from senior management.
• Producing a monthly detailed management pack to facilitate the review of the monthly P&L and balance sheet.
• Analytical review to ensure any material movements are explained and queried.
• Leading the assessment of and conclude on specific technical IFRS areas of financial reporting.
• Managing a team of accountants and overseeing team activities on all financial accounting matters.
• Managing, understanding and contributing to system changes and other transformation projects.
• Oversee the completion of the financial accounts for all UK entities.
• Responsible for the management of the month end closing process to meet group deadlines.
You will be a qualified accountant (ACA preferred) with solid experience in the financial services sector. Other experience required includes:
• Understanding of the accounting for the full range of banking and treasury products.
• Knowledge and understanding of IFRS and the impacts on financial accounting/reporting for banks.
• Strong experience of staff management and liaising with senior management.
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
This is a new role to support the ongoing growth of the organisation. The package on offer is strong to reflect the organisation’s desire to attract the highest calibre individual.
If of interest, apply with your CV or get in touch for a confidential discussion and immediate consideration.
Applicants of all ages and backgrounds with the relevant skills and experience are encouraged to apply. Churchill Howard acts in its capacity as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment.
+ excellent benefits
Graham PurcellLogin & ApplyRegister & ApplyBack to Results