Group UK Tax Manager
£65,000 to £75,000pa
The role represents a fantastic opportunity to work in a company that values all of its staff and customers and operates across a range of specialisms which provide the chance to work with various stakeholders and contacts both internally and externally including, audit ,external audit, HMRC and the leadership team.
The role itself will manage 2 reports and is a new role that has been created as part of an exciting restructure as the organisations continues and strives to improve and develop.
The Tax Managers role will require:
- UK Corporation Tax experience
- VAT knowledge and experience
- Experience of liaising with the HMRC
- Ability to manage and engage others
- Get involved with various stakeholders and areas of the business and be part of the finance team
- Handle any project and queries
They are open to the background of the person ie practice / industry or both and also the qualifications ie CTA / ACA / or qualified by experience.
Applicants of all ages and backgrounds with the relevant skills and experience are encouraged to apply. Churchill Howard acts in its capacity as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment.
David GarnerLogin & ApplyRegister & ApplyBack to Results