Group Financial Planning Analyst
£55,000 to £65,000pa
Responsibilities will include:
• Co-ordinating the management reporting and compiling associated analysis and commentary
• Taking an active role in making recommendations and implementing improvements in the reporting processes
• Identifying key variances and challenging the numbers
• Preparing presentations for management and delivering to senior stakeholders
• Providing financial analysis and insight for company projects
• Suggesting continuous improvements in the provision of management information
• Analysing trends and identifying implications together with making recommendations to the management
• Maintenance and control of the computerised database.
• Liaise with other divisions to ensure smooth running of the department and flow of information.
The person will need:
• A recognised accounting qualification (CIMA/ACA/ACCA) and strong academic background
• A sound understanding of management and statutory financial information
• Strong systems knowledge with advanced Excel and Power Point being essential, with experience of consolidation systems (eg: Cognos, Hyperion, Infor) being desirable
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• Teamwork skills with flexibility to undertake other tasks to get the job done
• A proactive mindset, seeking out methods to improve processes and add value
If the role is of interest and you have the required experience and skills, apply for immediate consideration.
Applicants of all ages and backgrounds with the relevant skills and experience are encouraged to apply. Churchill Howard acts in its capacity as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment.
Paul O'HaraLogin & ApplyRegister & ApplyBack to Results