Finance Business Partner - Leicester
£33,000 to £38,000pa
• Responsibility of all financial planning including budgets and forecasts
• Preparation of management information commentary for presentation to all senior stakeholders
• Working with key business stakeholders to drive commercial success
• Fully Qualified Accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA or equivalent)
• Exceptional understanding and technical ability to produce monthly management accounts, budgets and variance analysis
• Strong commercial awareness-immerse yourself in operational and commercial discussions
• Excellent communicator with technical and non technical stakeholders
This truly is a remarkable opportunity for a technical financial accountant to make an impact on an organisation that has grown organically and through acquisition.
Applicants of all ages and backgrounds with the relevant skills and experience are encouraged to apply. Churchill Howard acts in its capacity as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment.
plus generous benefits and bonus
Ricky BrahmbhattLogin & ApplyRegister & ApplyBack to Results