£35,000 to £42,000pa
• Controlling and reviewing of monthly balance sheet reconciliations
• Preparing statutory financial accounts
• Preparation of month end reports for support areas plus commentary
• Preparation of quarterly VAT returns and other VAT compliance
• Working alongside senior stakeholders to improve processes
• Ad hoc project work
The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA or equivalent) with a drive to make a difference and an appetite to learn. This role would be a strong first move into industry for a suitably experienced accountant from practice.
Applicants of all ages and backgrounds with the relevant skills and experience are encouraged to apply. Churchill Howard acts in its capacity as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment.
Benefits + BonusLogin & ApplyRegister & ApplyBack to Results