£40,000 to £47,000pa
Daily responsibilities include:
• Business partnering with operational stakeholders to provide advice and support on accounting issues
• Overseeing the cash forecasting and reporting processes
• Producing detailed adhoc analysis and reporting for management
• Managing the periodic intercompany balance process
• Suggesting and implementing improvements to current processes
• Reporting and analysis of working capital
Ideal applicants to this role will be technically strong qualified accountants (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) with strong stakeholder management and influencing skills.
Applicants of all ages and backgrounds with the relevant skills and experience are encouraged to apply. Churchill Howard acts in its capacity as an employment agency for permanent and temporary recruitment.
+ BenefitsLogin & ApplyRegister & ApplyBack to Results