Finance Manager (Part Time)
£40,000 to £45,000pa
Daily responsibilities will include:
• Preparing monthly analysis and management information and communicating this to senior level stakeholders
• Business partnering with operational stakeholders and providing financial support to all departments
• Monitoring, developing and implementing systems and processes
• Producing a detailed budgeting plan and ensuring the accuracy of the budgeting system
• Ensuring adequate stock and material controls are in place and are adhered too
Ideal applicants to this role will be qualified accountants (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) with a drive to make a difference in a large and successful organisation. They will be analytically minded, numerically skilled and have strong Excel skills. Apply now in confidence.
Applicants of all ages and backgrounds with the relevant skills and experience are encouraged to apply. Churchill Howard acts in its capacity as an employment agency for permanent and temporary recruitment.
Excellent BenefitsLogin & ApplyRegister & ApplyBack to Results