£45,000 to £50,000pa
Daily responsibilities will include:
• Producing and presenting value adding financial analysis and P+L reports on a periodic basis to drive forward a continuous improvement in the performance of the business
• Responsibility for coordinating financial strategy with senior stakeholders within finance
• Preparing monthly analysis and management information including production of a weekly KPI pack
• Business partnering with operational stakeholders and providing financial support to all departments
• Producing a detailed budgeting plan and ensuring the accuracy of the budgeting system
Ideal applicants to this role will be qualified accountants (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) with a drive to make a difference. They will be analytically minded, numerically skilled and have strong Excel skills. Apply now in confidence.
Applicants of all ages and backgrounds with the relevant skills and experience are encouraged to apply. Churchill Howard acts in its capacity as an employment agency for permanent and temporary recruitment.
ArrayLogin & ApplyRegister & ApplyBack to Results