Group Financial Accountant
£40,000 to £46,000pa
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to join a high-performance finance team with great opportunities for development and progression.
• Completion of Statutory Accounts.
• Collaborating with External Auditor’s to ensure the process is completed.
• Provision of sound technical advice to senior stakeholders within Finance.
• Responsible for control and reconciliation of inter-company balances.
• Support the general finance function with varying projects.
• Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA).
• Strong technical skillset (Knowledge of IFRS and US GAAP/UK GAAP).
• Highly analytical.
• Strong system skills.
• Ability to adapt to a dynamic business environment.
• Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to build business relationships quickly.
In return, you’ll be working for a market-leading brand at an exciting time. They’re looking for people that are serious about their development plans (last two people in this post were promoted internally). So if the above sounds like you then send over a copy of your CV.
Applicants of all ages and backgrounds with the relevant skills and experience are encouraged to apply. Churchill Howard acts in its capacity as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment.
+ Bonus + BenefitsLogin & ApplyRegister & ApplyBack to Results