Finance Business Partner
£55,000 to £65,000pa
• Between 1999 and 2014, 951 people were killed by ‘contact with a powered lawn mower’.
• The dot on the letter ‘i’, is called a tittle.
• In Sweden, it is illegal to own just one guinea pig.
• 16.4 million American adults, 7% of the adult population, believes that chocolate milk comes from brown cows.
• Nearly 3% of the ice in Antarctic glaciers is penguin urine.
• An apple, potato, and onion all taste the same if you eat them with your nose plugged.
Can you cut through the crap and get to the point?
A South Birmingham FTSE250 FMCG business are looking for a finance business partner to drive commercial decision making and get to the point. Whilst fun facts and the detail are interesting, they want someone who can make the complex simple and get to the meaning behind the facts / numbers.
In return, you’ll be challenged daily, in a fast paced and progressive environment, surrounded by high calibre people. You’ll learn a lot and be valued – not just with an excellent salary, but by a clear and recognised route of development and progression.
Background unimportant – ACA or CIMA / ACCA – essential is a strong commercial mind and excellent stakeholder management and influencing skillset.
Get in touch: gp@churchillhoward or 07402 90852.
+ car allowance, bonus and benefits.Login & ApplyRegister & ApplyBack to Results