£55,000 to £65,000pa
• Between 1999 and 2014, 951 people were killed by ‘contact with a powered lawn mower’.
• The dot on the letter ‘i’, is called a tittle.
• In Sweden, it is illegal to own just one guinea pig.
• 16.4 million American adults, 7% of the adult population, believes that chocolate milk comes from brown cows.
• Nearly 3% of the ice in Antarctic glaciers is penguin urine.
• An apple, potato, and onion all taste the same if you eat them with your nose plugged.
All interesting statistics in their own right.
Can you draw conclusions from information? Maybe not this information - but this South Birmingham based, global organisation are looking for a FP&A Manager to drive commercial decision making - presenting relevant information, and getting to the point. Whilst fun facts and the details are interesting, they want someone who can make the complex simple and get to the real meaning behind the numbers.
In return, you’ll be challenged daily, in a fast paced and progressive environment, surrounded by high calibre people. You’ll learn a lot and be valued – not just with an excellent salary, but by a clear and recognised route of development and progression.
Background unimportant – ACA or CIMA / ACCA – essential is a strong commercial mind and excellent stakeholder management and influencing skillset.
Get in touch: gp@churchillhoward or 07402 90852.
+ car allowance, bonus and benefits.Login & ApplyRegister & ApplyBack to Results