Finance Business Partner
£55,000 to £60,000pa
Key accountabilities will include:
• Acting as a commercial finance business partner at all levels of retail operations.
• Leading on budgeting & forecasting in line with business cycles
• Producing management accounts with insightful commentary to aid decision making
• Managing controllable costs and helping to drive efficiencies
• Producing business cases and investment appraisals for new business initiatives, presenting these to the board
• Reviewing KPIs and providing analysis and insight into areas of underperformance as well as identifying and driving opportunities to further improve performance
• Managing and supporting the development of a finance analyst
The successful Finance Business Partner will have:
• A recognised accounting qualification (CIMA/ACA/ACCA) with relevant post qualification experience in a fast-moving sector (eg: Retail or FMCG)
• Strong core commercial finance skills with demonstrable evidence of providing strong financial insight / analysis
• Proven communication & presentation skills and experience in creating business investment cases
• Ability to liaise with and influence colleagues at all levels of an organisation
• Capability to manage demanding stakeholders under pressure with a positive attitude
• Strong systems skills, particularly with manipulation of large data sets in Excel
You will have the ability to develop your commercial finance skills further with a business where your value will be recognised with future progression opportunities. And you will absolutely have the opportunity to add value every day.
Get in touch as soon as possible with your CV to register your interest and seize the opportunity to take your career forward now!
Car allowance, bonus & other benefitsLogin & ApplyRegister & ApplyBack to Results