www.churchillhoward.com (also www.churchillhoward.co.uk) is the website of Churchill Howard Limited (“Churchill Howard”, “we”). We are committed to safeguarding the information that you provide on this website so have outlined the terms and conditions under which you may use www.churchillhoward.com (“the Website”).
If you have any questions relating to these terms, privacy or any legal aspect of www.churchillhoward.com please email email@example.com
By using www.churchillhoward.com you are accepting and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions outlined below:
1. You agree not to post or transmit to the Website any material that contains a virus or that might interfere with the operation of the site.
2. You agree not to post or transmit to the Website any material that could infringe on any intellectual property right of any third party or that could affect Churchill Howard’s reputation.
3. You agree not to post or transmit to the Website any unlawful, defamatory, abusive, harassing, threatening, vulgar, obscene or otherwise offensive material or material which encourages any illegal activity.
4. You are responsible for ensuring that all information which you supply is true, complete, accurate, up-to-date and not misleading. likely to mislead or deceive or in breach of any applicable legislation, guidelines, regulations or codes of practice or the copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property rights of any person in any jurisdiction.
5. You agree that you will exercise caution and take care not to breach any provision of your employment contract and any other contractual obligations you have entered into in respect of your employment when using the Website.
6. Churchill Howard shall retain the right to prevent you from using the Website without any prior notice if it is deemed that you have breached any of the terms & conditions herein.
7. www.churchillhoward.com provides links to third party sites that may be of interest to you. Churchill Howard does not accept liability for the content of any other sites to which you are offered automatic links and the use of such automatic links is entirely at your own risk. Any third party sites to which the Website links to are beyond our control and we cannot accept responsibility for their content, the information they provide or any products or services that you purchase from them. Inclusion of any link is not an endorsement thereof by Churchill Howard.
8. Churchill Howard makes no representation or warranty, express or implied, regarding the completeness, accuracy, adequacy, reliability, suitability, currency or operation of www.churchillhoward.com or the information contained in the Website.
9. By using the Website you are accepting and assuming the risk that the information may be out of date, incomplete, inaccurate or may not meet your individual requirements.
10. Churchill Howard disclaims all liability arising from negligence or otherwise in relation to www.churchillhoward.com and/or in relation to any information.
11. Churchill Howard does not guarantee that an employer, or any third party who has a role in the recruitment process, will
• offer you a position or ask you for an interview
• review your information posted to www.churchillhoward.com.
• keep confidential any of your information or data provided to them
13. A user name and password (“User Identification”) are required for registration, login and use of the site. You shall have sole responsibility for the security and proper use of your “User Identification” which must not be disclosed to anyone and shall be kept confidential at all times. You agree to notify Churchill Howard immediately if you have reason to believe that your “User Identification” has become known to someone else or is being used in an unauthorised way. Churchill Howard accepts no liability for any unauthorised or improper use of your “User Identification”.
If you do not wish to be bound by any of these terms and conditions, you should refrain from any further use of www.churchillhoward.com.
1. The information on www.churchillhoward.com is subject to change without notice. Any changes will be posted to the Website, and the responsibility is with you to refer to the terms on accessing the Website. Churchill Howard accepts no liability for use of or reliance on information contained on the Website by anyone outside of England and Wales.
2. Whilst Churchill Howard has used reasonable care in compiling the Website content, it is provided for information only and should not be solely relied upon without further guidance. Churchill Howard does not accept any liability for any error or omission in relation to the content of the Website. Churchill Howard shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, claims or losses of any nature (including, but not limited to, loss of profits, direct, indirect, special or consequential damages) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use or inability to use the Website, or any material contained in it by you or any third party, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using the Website or any such material. You expressly agree that use of the Website is at your sole risk.
The copyright in www.churchillhoward.com belongs to Churchill Howard and all rights are expressly reserved except with the prior written consent of Churchill Howard. The copying, reproduction, redistribution, retransmission or storage of all parts of the contents of this Website is expressly prohibited (save only that you may download and print out pages from the Website for the sole purpose of viewing for your own personal use).
Churchill Howard accepts no liability to you for any direct or indirect loss suffered, whether financial or otherwise, as a result of interruption to delivery or delays in accessing the Website, downtime or technical errors, irrespective of the cause. Neither Churchill Howard nor any of its information providers, licensors, employees or agents gives any warranty that the service will be error free or uninterrupted.
Churchill Howard shall have no liability to you for any direct or indirect loss suffered, whether financial or otherwise, as a result of viruses transmitted via the website.
The Website and the content and material on it are subject to English Law. Any disputes (of whatever nature and not limited to contractual issues) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts under English Law. Churchill Howard reserves the right at all times to disclose any information necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, police request or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, for any reason whatsoever.
Churchill Howard is committed to the privacy of individuals. Under the Data Protection Acts of 1984 and 1998, we comply with the regulations which are designed to ensure that any data you provide to us is processed with due care and attention.
Churchill Howard collects personal details that you provide to us on our website for the purposes of providing you with services and/or information. These details consist of information such as your name, address, e-mail address, work and education history, plus your nationality which we are required to collect by law. We process this personal data as necessary to aid the recruitment process. We may also use aggregate data to help us to understand our users as a group so that we can provide you with a better service.
We collect and process sensitive personal data only so far as is necessary to ensure we conform with legal requirements, for example under equal opportunity legislation. By using this website and by registering your details with us, you consent to us collecting and processing sensitive personal data supplied by you and disclosing this information to prospective employers and clients in connection with the recruitment process.
Where necessary we may pass data to third parties that help us to process data and to prospective or intended employers or customers for the purpose of recruitment. We may also share aggregated demographic information with selected third parties but this is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
The security of your data is extremely important to us. Access to your personal data is only provided to our staff and third parties who help us to process data and, in order to help with the recruitment process, to prospective employers or customers.
Any policy changes, either due to business reasons or future changes in legislation, will be posted on this page and, if substantial, may be promoted on the website or through e-mail notification.
Under the Employment Agencies Act, Churchill Howard is obliged to hold your data for 12 months after it was last used. Churchill Howard Limited is a Company registered in England and Wales. Its registered address is Regent House, Bath Avenue, Wolverhampton WV1 4EG and its registered number is 7939916.