£40,000 to £50,000pa
Reporting into the Financial Controller you will be managing and developing 2 assistant management accountants as well as business partnering with executive directors and shareholders. Other responsibilities will include:
• Providing financial commentary and insight for monthly KPI reporting
• Cash forecasting and cashflow management
• Budget preparation and quarterly re-forecasting
• Management of P&L including group consolidation for month end
• Reviews and training for team of, ensuring their deadlines are met
• Updating business plans with heads of departments
• Taking finance lead on capital appraisal and commercial opportunities, building business cases and challenging stakeholders.
To apply for this role you must have completed a relevant accountancy qualification (CIMA/ACA/ACCA) with solid working experience of management accounts within industry. In return you will join one of the biggest brands in the Midlands that could see your career progress whilst being the perfect platform for those wanting a first management role.
Applicants of all ages and backgrounds with the relevant skills and experience are encouraged to apply. Churchill Howard acts in its capacity as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment.
25 days holiday, company bonus, flexitime
Tom BarnfieldLogin & ApplyRegister & ApplyBack to Results