Senior Controls Analyst
[Warwickshire] Leamington Spa
£43,000 to £48,000pa
The roles will suit a recently qualified CISA, IIA-QiCA, CIMA, ACCA, ICM, CPIM or CPM (or equivalent) or if you have the adequate experience and knowledge required this may be acceptable. You may be looking to make their first move into industry, or for a controls / compliance specialist or internal auditor keen on a challenge focusing on the 2nd line of defence.
You will need to possess the technical skills and knowledge of key standards to deliver an effective service to the business.
You will be responsible for the delivery of a work plan which supports compliance frameworks including internal policies, regulatory reporting standards, external compliance standards and the requirements of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act - although knowledge of SOx is not a requirement as this can be developed.
Other duties will include:
• Performing and evaluating detailed technical controls testing
• Identifying ongoing assurance requirements and ensuring all documentation is kept up to date
• Performing a detailed and accurate review of monthly reports produced by the service provider on all activities which impact on compliance
The ideal candidates will:
• Be a qualified accountant or audit/controls/risk specialist
• Have experience and/or knowledge of regulatory or operational controls, or wider internal control frameworks
• Ability to understand and critically assess and map business processes and controls
• Have strong technical accounting or auditing skills
• Have knowledge and experience of other internal and external compliance frameworks
Get in touch for immediate consideration.
Applicants of all ages and backgrounds with the relevant skills and experience are encouraged to apply. Churchill Howard acts in its capacity as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment.
Bonus, PensionLogin & ApplyRegister & ApplyBack to Results