£37,000 to £42,000pa
Responsibilities will include:
• Producing detailed and value-adding analysis of financial and non-financial data
• Providing additional commentary on analysis to facilitate decision making
• Business partnering with stakeholders at all levels
• Supporting the implementation of a new accounting system
• Developing and implementing new financial models and processes
Ideal applicants to this role will be analytically minded and numerically skilled with a relevant professional qualification (CIMA, ACA, ACCA or equivalent). Post-qualified experience in commerce and industry is preferable, but not essential. If you’re driven to challenge your professional potential, this Finance Analyst role could be for you.
All applicants with the appropriate skills and experience are strongly encouraged to apply. Churchill Howard acts in its capacity as an employment agency for permanent and temporary recruitment.
+ Bonus + Healthcare + BenefitsLogin & ApplyRegister & ApplyBack to Results