Finance Business Partner
£45,000 to £50,000pa
Daily responsibilities include:
• In depth financial analysis and commentary to aid and proactively challenge decision making.
• Production of quarterly presentation packs.
• Monthly forecasting and annual budgeting.
• Evaluating capex plans.
• Reporting and management of sales and margin budgets.
• Business Partnering with operational teams.
The successful applicant will be ideally be a recently qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) and will demonstrate exceptional communication and influencing skills. This is a rewarding opportunity in a fast paced, change focused environment where there are significant opportunities for progression and development.
Applicants of all ages and backgrounds with the relevant skills and experience are encouraged to apply. Churchill Howard acts in its capacity as an employment agency for permanent and temporary recruitment.
Bonus + BenefitsLogin & ApplyRegister & ApplyBack to Results