Finance Business Partner
£45,000 to £55,000pa
Churchill Howard are working in partnership with an industry leading company in the search of a Finance Business Partner. With significant engagement with both internal and external stakeholders, you will be responsible for obtaining financial information, analysing performance and using your insight in order to influence successful commercial decision making.
In an easily accessible location by driving and public transport, flexible working arrangements and within a supportive finance team– this role offers significant job satisfaction.
• Financial analysis of product performance – including pricing strategies, production and marketing costs
• Monthly forecasting and annual budgeting.
• Developing and implementing new systems and processes.
• Validate Direct Sales assumption within business case proposals
• Reconcile monthly sales and margin forecasts
• Other ad hoc duties to support the finance team
• ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified
• Degree preferable
• Candidate can be a first-time mover from practice or Industry trained
Please do not hesitate to apply if this is of interest to you, the role will close once the ideal candidate is sourced.
£45,000-£55,000Login & ApplyRegister & ApplyBack to Results