£60,000 to £70,000pa
Responsibilities of the Senior Accountant include:
- Producing annual financial statements for all statutory entities
- Reviewing monthly balance sheet reconciliation packs produced by the team
- Completion of tax packs and lease tax calculations for each entity.
- Reviewing group allocated costs and direct cost recharges to ensure being charged appropriately, identifying and addressing variances
- Managing the VAT return for all registered entities.
- Challenging existing processes and continuously looking for and taking accountability for delivering improvements.
- Mentoring and development of team members
- Identifying and supporting the implementation of new products and procedures.
To be considered for this Senior Accountant role, you will need to have:
- A professional accounting qualification (ACA or ACCA)
- Knowledge of statutory accounting, tax and control work
- Knowledge of lease lending accounting
- Strong financial accounting experience
- An enthusiastic and proactive approach with a focus on process improvement
In return, you will receive a generous and competitive remuneration package and work in a business which really values its employees and has the scope for onward career progression. This role will involve some travel between Birmingham and London which can be fully expensed.
Bonus and generous pensionLogin & ApplyRegister & ApplyBack to Results