£50,000 to £60,000pa
• Producing detailed analysis of major projects, assessing cost and identifying areas of improvement.
• Providing insight to senior management of the profitability of different business offerings.
• Maintaining the accuracy of financial reporting, including looking into key areas of the balance sheet and ensuring the integrity of the P+L numbers.
• Leading the annual budgeting and periodic forecasting process, working closely with the senior management team.
• Ensuring cash flow is optimised, managing the collection and spending process.
• Leading and developing a Finance team of 4 people.
• Making sure that financial processes and controls are in line with correct policies and procedures.
• Adhoc analysis of contracts and financial modelling for senior management.
• Co-operating closely with overseas parent company, providing insight and answering queries when needed.
Ideal applicants to this role will be energetic and proactive qualified accountants (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) with experience in a similar role and a drive to make a difference. They will ideally have at least 3 years post-qualified experience, will have had exposure to direct line management and worked in a multi-site environment. This role could also be suited to a practice trained accountant already working in industry and making their second move in industry into their first FC role.
This is a unique opportunity giving the successful individual financial ownership of the UK business and exposure to stakeholders at all levels within a fast paced and interesting business. Get in touch today for immediate consideration.
Applicants of all ages and backgrounds with the relevant skills and experience are encouraged to apply. Churchill Howard acts in its capacity as an employment agency for permanent and temporary recruitment.
..Login & ApplyRegister & ApplyBack to Results