FP&A Business Partner
£60,000 to £65,000pa
• Support key Board level stakeholders with documentary analysis to aid decision-making
• Develop budgeting and forecasting process across the geography
• Responsible for the production of board reporting packs
• Manage the reporting and planning process to ensure timely delivery of time sensitive reporting
• Strive for constant and progressive improvements in process and delivery
• Qualified Accountant ACA, CIMA, ACCA
• Relevant financial planning, budgeting and forecasting experience
• Strong executive level stakeholder management skill set
• Drive, motivation and results focused mindset
You’ll have industry experience or come from TS / CF and likely have qualified in Big 4 / Top 6 environment, or have qualified during a progressive career within a large organisation.
In return, you’ll be rewarded with a generous remuneration package, bonus and benefits package. You’ll also be supported to develop your career and thrive within an organisation with a reputation for retaining its staff.
Apply in confidence for immediate consideration.
Applicants of all ages and backgrounds with the relevant skills and experience are encouraged to apply. Churchill Howard acts in its capacity as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment.
+ car allowance + bonus + benefitsLogin & ApplyRegister & ApplyBack to Results